Monday 19 March 2012

RED--Short Stories Coming Soon...

The next Cafe Three-Zero book is due for release on April 1st and I thought I'd share the new book cover with you. Again, the collection of stories, written by various authors will provide readers with a great many genres to choose from. It will be available for all e-readers from most good on-line e-stores. So keep watching for more updates...

Cafe Three-Zero are also shouting out for Blog hosts for the new book, so if anyone is interested you can find out more via this link http://bookblogs.ning.com/profile/CafeThreeZero, the Blog link below or email contacts@cafethreezero.com.

Also, coming soon...I will be launching my new replacement Blog that will feature reviews, ramblings and articles on the Fantasy and Supernatural genres that inspire me.


No comments:

Post a Comment